Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android |
Once most online businesses hit $100k-$200k a year, they start to get very interested in evergreen funnel strategies due to the grind of constantly having to launch and promote their offers.
If you’ve never heard of an evergreen funnel before, it’s essentially using paid traffic and software automation to drive sales on a daily basis.
On the flip side, launches are more manual and happen less often but can take weeks to prepare for.
Successful evergreen funnels are not easy to create, but we’ve still seen a number of online entrepreneurs think that their evergreen strategy will completely erase the need for monthly, quarterly, or yearly launches.
Unfortunately, that’s not the case.
That’s why in this episode, I talk about:
– Why launches are still the best way to maximize sales despite the heavy lifting involved with doing it successfully
– Why evergreen strategies are inherently risky due to the investment in advertising
– Why our clients with evergreen funnels still have launches
– Why you still have to plan out your launches even while you’re getting your evergreen strategy in place
– Why financial tracking and planning become immensely more crucial when you start to combine launch and evergreen strategies